WE MADE IT!!!! And it is absolutely amazing!! I don't even know where to start. My mind is all over... granted my body feels like it is 4:40 AM.
Well our plane was delayed an hour. But once we got off it went great. As they began to give directions, we understood toilet and U.S. Airways, and decided we may be in trouble. But that's what French speaking friends are for! The meal was well interesting, but you would have thought they were serving us gourmet, fresh, food in these small, plastic, microwavable containers with how excited me and Jordan were. We hit hour three, watched a movie and I started to feel like I had been on that plane forever. Tried sleeping, no that didn't work. So just played a number of sudoku games, solitaire, and anything else the little screen had. Around 11 I fell asleep for 45 mins, but when I woke up I was far too excited to sleep.
Landing and getting around the airport was well interesting. 8 American girls making their way through a foreign country, you can only imagine. Customs terrified me and all I had to do was say bonjour and hand them my passport for a stamp.
Now were unpacking and trying to stay awake and alive!!!
It's foggy here but we have an amazingggggg balcony so I can't wait for it to clear up!!
I am beyond excited, and obviously chugging on 45 mins of sleep.
Paris is amazing so far. We're going to venture out soon!
Au revoir for now!!!!
Oh and everything on my blog now shows up in french. Lost. So cool though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment