As I said in my last post, we went to climb the eiffel tower....over 700 steps!! Ouch! I'm a little out of shape but once we made it up, it was so worth it. You could see all around each side. We took lots of pictures, and then I decided that I deserved a reward for all that exercise. So, once we got to the bottom, I got the nutella crepe that I have been wanting sooooo badly. And omg!!! It was absolutely amazing!!! So worth however many hundreds of calories it was. I will be getting at least 1...or 7 more before I leave.
Shout-out to my mom!!!! Today is her 25th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
So to celebrate my moms birthday, me and Jordan started out our day with chocolate croissants! So yummy!!! Another thing I will be getting more of :) We were then going to try and go to the very top of the Eiffel tower (went to level 2 yesterday) but when we got there the top was closed. Sad.
So we made it back towards out hotel and went to the four-story mall...yes dream come true! Four-stories! I got myself a longchamp backpack for a birthday present to myself. They are so cheap here, it was great!!! We had a lot of fun venturing around and getting lost on the four floors!
We just went to dinner at a restaurant right in front of the Arc de Triumph. We got these sandwiches that are basically French Staples, they are so good. Croque monsieur and croque madame, which are toasted Ham and cheese sandwiches with a ton of cheese melted on top! Yum!! And we had a great view and got to people watch too!
Now back to school tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment